1. YOUR DATA IS YOURS - We will never share your information with outside marketing companies.
2. SECURITY IS A TOP PRIORITY - Our systems are held to HIPAA security standards.
3. NEED TO KNOW - We respect your privacy. No phone number or full name needed to get a quote. (obviously, if you decide to enroll, the insurance company may need that...)
4. BEST RECOMMENDATIONS - We start with the broadest set of plans available in your area. Our recommendations FIRST screen plans by your health needs, and SECONDLY by the lowest total cost (premium plus out of pocket copays and cost estimates).
5. OUR LEGAL DUTY - As a benefit corporation, we have a duty to only operate in your best interest.
1. YOUR DATA IS YOURS - We don’t let others have your information, and likewise ask that you don’t use someones information that isn’t yours within our systems.
2. UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION FOR INSURANCE - Unless at the end of this process you receive a confirmation that you are enrolled in coverage... you are not enrolled.
3. WE ARE A BROKER - SnapHealth is not an employee of any health insurance company. We operate on behalf of you, and work hard to have all of the carriers in your area in our system. Because we represent you, if the carrier makes an error, we ask you to notify us...since the carrier won’t.
*You cannot obtain coverage under the plan until you complete and submit an application for the plan and your application is accepted and approved by the issuer. Do not send money to the issuer without completing the application process. Benefit exclusions and limitations apply.
Attention: In offering this website, SnapHealth, B-LLC is required to comply with all applicable federal law, including the standards established under 45 CFR 155.220(c) and (d) and standards established under 45 CFR 155.260 to protect the privacy and security of personally identifiable information. This website may not display all data on Qualified Health Plans (QHPs) being offered in your state through the Health Insurance Marketplace website. To see all available data on QHP options in your state, go to the Health Insurance Marketplace website at HealthCare.gov.
SnapHealth's Medicare website is operated by SnapHealth, B-LLC, a licensed health insurance agency domiciled in Pennsylvania and doing business as SnapHealth. The purpose of this coverage system is the solicitation of insurance. Contact may be made by an insurance agent/producer or insurance company.
SnapHealth and Medicare supplement insurance plans are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program. We offer plans from over 50 insurance companies but may not have access to proprietary plans limited to a specific subpopulation or geographic area.
Medicare Disclaimer: We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.